Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Hungry Boys?

6715 Views 50 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  JC Designs
Nov. 15, 2019

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· Registered
3,068 Posts
Damn it that looks barbaric. I just never could get off on killing defenseless animals. If that was a bunch of democrats and leftist-liberals strung up I would think "damn fine job" but this is exactly the same as the morons who meat haul redfish with 4 trips a day to go and drop off limit after limit of reds, then turn around and go out again to kill more fish just to stuff the freezer and get freezer-burn. Sickening sight seeing all these deer murdered with cannons by "great white hunters". Yall should be SO proud of yourselves.

Question. What do you think happens to a deer in the wild? It eventually gets diseased, gets eaten alive by a predator, breaks a leg and gets eaten alive, freezes to death, starves to death etc etc.

· Registered
Maverick HPXS
1,326 Posts
Hanging deer for a few days helps age the meat and make for better eating. Down here it is not cool enough to reliably hang a deer outside but commonly done in a walk in so you just dont see it like you would in other places. You will notice all the deer in the pictures are dressed.

· Registered
Maverick HPXS
1,326 Posts
Damn it that looks barbaric. I just never could get off on killing defenseless animals. If that was a bunch of democrats and leftist-liberals strung up I would think "damn fine job" but this is exactly the same as the morons who meat haul redfish with 4 trips a day to go and drop off limit after limit of reds, then turn around and go out again to kill more fish just to stuff the freezer and get freezer-burn. Sickening sight seeing all these deer murdered with cannons by "great white hunters". Yall should be SO proud of yourselves.
There is a huge difference between "killing defenseless animals" and hunting. Just like there is a difference between throwing an M80 into a school of mullet and stalking a tailing redfish.

· Administrator
6,126 Posts
That's plain ignorant.
What do you eat?

· Rex Kwan Do Dojo
3,098 Posts
Guys, I have been itching to make a Le Cordon Bleu recipe for years. It calls for a haunch of venison, specifically the hindquarter, known as a haunch. Can anyone shed light on this cut? If so post up or please send me a PM.

4lb haunch

· Brandon, FL
12,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
You do know Duck that not every peice of news that you don't agree with is FAKE, don't you?
Mike,
I made a statementt About no mass shooting by the millions of hunters in the woods last weekend and yobata kindly posted where two people got injured. I simply brought light to the spin that was perpetrated.

I corrected his posts of two seperate incidences where one person was shot.

I repeat, out of the 32+ million hunters toting guns around last weekend not one of them carried out a mass shooting.

In fact, if I am not wrong, the only mass shootings (yes, plural) last weekend came from your state where guns are so highly restricted, but people with mental issues are not. Let that sink in. 32 million guns or 2 crazy people, which is more dangerous?

· Brandon, FL
12,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Guys, I have been itching to make a Le Cordon Bleu recipe for years. It calls for a haunch of venison, specifically the hindquarter, known as a haunch. Can anyone shed light on this cut? If so post up or please send me a PM.

4lb haunch
Haunch is a term used by Chinese takeouts...in reference to the hind quarters of stray dogs out back. LOL

· Rex Kwan Do Dojo
3,098 Posts
That's just ass meat.
Ask ducknut
Lol.

Can in
Haunch is a term used by Chinese takeouts...in reference to the hind quarters of stray dogs out back. LOL
Can anyone *besides Ducknut* add any further insight? Lol. Anyone want to part with a 4lb piece of ass meat? Im assuming bone in? Wtf is a haunch?.

· Brandon, FL
12,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Lol.

Can in

Can anyone *besides Ducknut* add any further insight? Lol. Anyone want to part with a 4lb piece of ass meat? Im assuming bone in? Wtf is a haunch?.
Hmmm....

Haunch of Venison...it could be the oldest hostel in Salisbury. It could be a museum in London. Maybe even a rag mag website.

But I believe you are looking for this answer https://stagison.com/recipes/cuts-venison-uses/

· I Love microskiff.com!
3,594 Posts
Mike,
I made a statementt About no mass shooting by the millions of hunters in the woods last weekend and yobata kindly posted where two people got injured. I simply brought light to the spin that was perpetrated.

I corrected his posts of two seperate incidences where one person was shot.

I repeat, out of the 32+ million hunters toting guns around last weekend not one of them carried out a mass shooting.

In fact, if I am not wrong, the only mass shootings (yes, plural) last weekend came from your state where guns are so highly restricted, but people with mental issues are not. Let that sink in. 32 million guns or 2 crazy people, which is more dangerous?
you actually said "...last weekend there were 32.5 million people with guns in the woods and the only thing shot were animals." with a period at the end of that sentence

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.