Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,169 Posts
Damn it that looks barbaric. I just never could get off on killing defenseless animals. If that was a bunch of democrats and leftist-liberals strung up I would think "damn fine job" but this is exactly the same as the morons who meat haul redfish with 4 trips a day to go and drop off limit after limit of reds, then turn around and go out again to kill more fish just to stuff the freezer and get freezer-burn. Sickening sight seeing all these deer murdered with cannons by "great white hunters". Yall should be SO proud of yourselves.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I meant your comment regarding not a single person shot. Are you sure someone wasn’t even grazed? BTW, one of your photos is from 2006 so it couldn’t have been from this past weekend?

·
Rex Kwan Do Dojo
2,193 Posts
Glad I’m not a butcher...as in having to process all that meat. But venison breakfast sausage is awesome stuff.

G

·
There’s Dem that would call b&$it on that!
A "Dem" or two. Kinda reminds me of all the photos that we all claim to despise, you know the dock/hero shots of charter clients posing next to 50 Specks/ Reds. I hunt, but those photos seem excessive unless those bucks were killed at one of those "deer ranches".

·
Brandon, FL
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I meant your comment regarding not a single person shot. Are you sure someone wasn’t even grazed? BTW, one of your photos is from 2006 so it couldn’t have been from this past weekend?
The only one of those that is this year is the first one. The rest were just showing the results of previous years.

These are all at a deer processors place except the last one- that is the actual deer camp. The last pic is from the western UP of MI, the others are from the lower peninsula.

·
Brandon, FL
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn it that looks barbaric. I just never could get off on killing defenseless animals. If that was a bunch of democrats and leftist-liberals strung up I would think "damn fine job" but this is exactly the same as the morons who meat haul redfish with 4 trips a day to go and drop off limit after limit of reds, then turn around and go out again to kill more fish just to stuff the freezer and get freezer-burn. Sickening sight seeing all these deer murdered with cannons by "great white hunters". Yall should be SO proud of yourselves.
Your OK with killing defenseless democrats but not animals? Hmmm.

In these places if there is no hunting you would not be able to afford to drive a car because your insurance rate would be stupid expensive. When you hit one of these, they don't just dent the bumper, they total the car.

You really should try it before you condemn it. Just remember that tree are limits to the harvest and it is not a kill all you can event.

·
Brandon, FL
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A "Dem" or two. Kinda reminds me of all the photos that we all claim to despise, you know the dock/hero shots of charter clients posing next to 50 Specks/ Reds. I hunt, but those photos seem excessive unless those bucks were killed at one of those "deer ranches".
Those deer belong to many hunters. They are hanging on the buck pole at the processors. Those tags identify each individual's deer.

However the last pic is of deer camp before heading to the processor.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts