HUGE Miscarrage of Justice !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by noeettica, Aug 24, 2011.

1. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

If you sell or manufacture anything Bend over !!!

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/515866-brunswick-wont-appeal-propeller-accident-case?tmpl=component&print=1&layout=default&page=

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Another example of scumbag lawyers screwing things up for personal gain.

-T

3. Frank_Sebastian

Frank_Sebastian Well-Known Member

Our country is extremely vulnerable to this type of parasite. We pay insurance for cars, medical care, homeowner protection, and liability of all kinds. We will never have tort reform as long as our country is run by lawyers. Almost 75% of health care dollars end up in an insurance company's pocket. A sink hole in Polk County can double your home owners insurance in Indian River county.

I was so angry when we bailed out AIG insurance for 192 billion dollars I thought about building a raft and heading for ??? Well some other place. LOL

Best regards,
    Frank_S

4. firecat1981

firecat1981 BBA Counselor

Frank, most of the sinkholes were technically in hillsboro county, mostly in Plant City, but I see your point. You might see me floating by you on the way to.....? I have an idea, lets liberate the dry tortugas and declare our own country.

5. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Still to close to corporate america

6. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

OMG, that's worse than the Mc Donalds Hot coffee case. This is just going too far. It's like the pendulum has swung way too far in the other direction now! What's next, If someone DRIVES there car over my foot and breaks my foot I get to sue Goodyear? Hell, in the boat case if ANYONE was supposed to get sued it should have been the dude driving the boat!
    As for that AIG case. I just got pissed off all over again. My blood pressure is high enough already! Maybe I should sue microskiff for hosting a post that caused my blood pressure to rise! lol BAD joke!

Anyway, you guys find an island and I'll help you overthrow it. I'm ready to jump ship too!