SOLD/EXPIRED HTR 17 Flats Skiff New

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by horseshoe_scott, Dec 30, 2013.

1. horseshoe_scott

horseshoe_scott I Love microskiff.com!

Brand new boat built by HTR Skiffs in Lake City, FL. 17 foot with casting decks and walkable gunnels. Rod storage under gunnels, built in fuel cell with fill and vent. Boat has center console with wheel, shark eyes and tackle trays in rear deck. No wood, ice blue hull and inside with white deck. Trailer not included $5,000.
    Pictures can viewed on Boat Trader and it is boat number 4539599 or I can email them to anybody who is interested.

2. Troutmaster

Troutmaster Satellite Beach, Fl.

pictures would help. does it come with a motor?

3. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

The boat trader number means nothing and is not a search criteria on the site...

4. jmrodandgun

jmrodandgun Well-Known Member

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2013-HTR-17-FLATS-SKIFF-102154389

5. horseshoe_scott

Sorry, my father went into hospital unexpectedly and I haven't checked up on the post. Thanks 2scoops for posting the link. I couldn't get pics to upload on the original post.

6. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Very cool skiff!, possibly cooler than the other side of my pillow
    But Seriously it looks brand new. For $5000 its a steal

7. brunyan

brunyan I Love microskiff.com!

From the pics the hull kinda looks like an SUV yeah?

8. jimsmicro

jimsmicro I Love microskiff.com!

What's the beam? Kinda hard to get a feel for the overall size of it based upon the pics. Are you a dealer?

9. horseshoe_scott

Sorry, my dad has been in hospital for over a week with a heart condition and I haven't been keeping up with my post. I do work for a dealership, but we do not sell these boats. It is factory direct and I ordered and paid for it myself, but at this time cannot finish outrigging it. Therefore you pay me directly and dealership is not involved. They just let me list it on their Boat Trader account. Length is 17' and beam is 66". Inside height is 15.5" and about 19-20" on the outside. He has built and sold a few of these with motors from 25hp to 40hp.

10. jimsmicro

jimsmicro I Love microskiff.com!

Sorry to hear about your dad. What HP motor is this hull rated for?

11. horseshoe_scott

Thank you for understanding. Everybody i know that has one put a 40, 50 or 60 4 stroke on theirs. There is a pic of one fully rigged with f40, jack plate, poling tower, etc. on www.htrskiffs.com

12. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

The above link doesn't work. I believe it's supposed to be:

http://www.htrskiffboats.com/

13. horseshoe_scott