Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
TravHale I have 2015 Salt Marsh 1656 with a 60HP 4 stroke Suzuki Center Console Jack Plate Jack Foreman Prop and low water pickup sissy bar 21' stiffy i-pilot trolling motor with two batteries $24,500.00 100 hours on motor all fresh water.
I also put fly rod tubes in the front to reverse the way the boat was set up originally.Cavitation Plate,water pressure gauge.This boat runs fast,shallow and dry.I was on the list as well.Bought this boat and made a lot of modifications.I want to go back to a Maverick HPX-T.Not as dry but heavier for where I fish.You can see the add in Craigslist Austin Texas.Great boat.Just to small for me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
TravHale I have 2015 Salt Marsh 1656 with a 60HP 4 stroke Suzuki Center Console Jack Plate Jack Foreman Prop and low water pickup sissy bar 21' stiffy i-pilot trolling motor with two batteries $24,500.00 100 hours on motor all fresh water.
I also put fly rod tubes in the front to reverse the way the boat was set up originally.Cavitation Plate,water pressure gauge.This boat runs fast,shallow and dry.I was on the list as well.Bought this boat and made a lot of modifications.I want to go back to a Maverick HPX-T.Not as dry but heavier for where I fish.You can see the add in Craigslist Austin Texas.Great boat.Just to small for me.
Just checked my voice mail and had a message that my build would start in 2-4wks.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts