Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been fishing mid-tx coast for 15 years out of a 2002 Maverick HPX-T. Pleased with boat but the 2002 Yamaha 2 stroke needs new power head. Options are new/ rebuild on head or buy a newer hpx s or hells bay waterman or professional. New 70f. Any ideas on value of boat and trailer in average condition of hpxt? Ideas on stability of the hells Pro vs hpxs?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome to MS from a fellow Texan. Hit up Smackdaddy53 on here. You can look up his profile and send a pm. He is our resident expert on HPX-Ts. He's fished one for a while, probably close to you, and I'm sure could be a good resource. He's a good dude. Good luck and again welcome aboard.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to MS from a fellow Texan. Hit up Smackdaddy53 on here. You can look up his profile and send a pm. He is our resident expert on HPX-Ts. He's fished one for a while, probably close to you, and I'm sure could be a good resource. He's a good dude. Good luck and again welcome aboard.
He suggested a rebuild, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.