Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been an observer here off and on for a while - previous owner of a Maverick HPX Micro, still searching for the perfect boat for me. I'm a professional wildlife/nature photographer and want a boat that will take me in the back lakes for images no one else can get. Oh - and I also love to fish!

I'm happy to be here, to learn, share and maybe even buy a boat!

·
Registered
471 Posts
welcome

Reactions: ChickoftheSea

·
Registered
471 Posts
location in tx?

Reactions: ChickoftheSea

·
Registered
225 Posts
Good to see you on here, "Chick"! Did you lose your pretty, new ShallowSport in Harvey?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to see you on here, "Chick"! Did you lose your pretty, new ShallowSport in Harvey?
Thank you! My lovely new boat came through without one single scratch! The boat barn it was in had some damage, but my stall was located in a row that was favorably situated relative to the wind. The only damage to the stall came from other door parts banging into it during the storm.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Good to hear! I had the same luck with my Pathfinder that was in the Cove Harbor drystack. It was a little dirty from the debris that was blown around, but the only damage was to one stereo speaker. I was very lucky with that. My little Maverick HPXT slept through it all safely in my garage.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good to hear! I had the same luck with my Pathfinder that was in the Cove Harbor drystack. It was a little dirty from the debris that was blown around, but the only damage was to one stereo speaker. I was very lucky with that. My little Maverick HPXT slept through it all safely in my garage.
That’s good to hear a few boats were spared and you guys were safe. When I bugged out from Padre Island I loaded all of my fly rods, dog and wished everything else good luck. But as I sat in a hotel room in Kingsville I was most concerned with my skiff. I had a stressful laugh when I figured out what my real prized possessions were. Geez!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts