How much do you hate people?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dillusion, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

Want to hate them more?  :mad:

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/qFoZLkznBfSZ.JiaK3h6tg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0xMDI0O3E9Nzk7dz0xNTI4/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-01-02T111337Z_614544945_GM1E9121GAK01_RTRMADP_3_HONGKONG.JPG

[​IMG]

Over ten thousand pieces of shark fins are dried on the rooftop of a factory building in Hong Kong January 2, 2013. Local sales of the luxurious gourmet food have fallen in recent years due to its controversial nature, but activists demand a total shark fin ban in the city, labelled by some as the shark fin capital of the world. The fins were shipped from an unknown location and unloaded at a nearby pier to be dried on the rooftop.

2. CurtisWright

CurtisWright Light, Strong, Cheap. Pick Two.

Updated Hate List :

Gill Netters
    Comercial Shrimpers
    Long Liners
    Lousiana Guides that keep 200 fish a trip.
    People anchored and fishing in the main channel
    :mad:Chinese shark fishers :mad:

3. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

I hate jack asses that either A, pull up to my spot, close enough I could sling a topwater on their deck and B, that run anything closer than 50 yards from me when I'm fishing.. D!cks..

4. jeross

jeross Fresh AND Salt ... it ain't my fault!

If I ever own a yacht she'll be named "Miss Anthrope"!