Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a weekend trip planned from 9/27 - 9/29. I’ll be in Port Aransas/Aransas Pass area. I was hoping to do a little teal hunting while I was down there. For you guys who live or fish in the general area, are you seeing any teal flying? Hows the fishing/water clarity been lately?

·
Banned
12,342 Posts
Nothing but redheads hiding from all the airboats and surface drives in the middle of the bay. Dudes are tearing back lakes up brushing and building blinds.
Water is clear, it’s pretty much always clear.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing but redheads hiding from all the airboats and surface drives in the middle of the bay. Dudes are tearing back lakes up brushing and building blinds.
Water is clear, it’s pretty much always clear.
Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking of devoting one morning to hunting. My main focus is, and always will be, fishing.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
264 Posts
Airboats, god I hate airboats.......I can’t stand these so-called guides who run these. Clueless fucks who have no idea of how the very ecosystem from which they derive their income works. You got me started Smack....it’s your fault I’m having a Ben Milam....big block of ice, generous pour.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts