SOLD/EXPIRED House Boat Cheap - Need $$$ for Holidays

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tom_in_orl, Dec 22, 2006.

1. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Live on the Redneck Riviera in you own luxury house boat. ;D Will trade for pickup. lol

[​IMG]

BTW, this is a joke. Not my boat. lol

2. zero_gravity

zero_gravity Well-Known Member

ok is that a sofa or bathtup on the roof

3. Big_Fish

Big_Fish Well-Known Member

I thought I saw that in your driveway!!! ;)

4. Tom_C

Tom_C Well-Known Member

Ha what are you doing selling my house, thats not right :mad:

5. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Wtf? Austailians just dumped that turd in the muckus redneck river mate! Have a merry christmas and happy new year matey!!!! Good luck with this turd!

6. tom_in_orl

Have you had a little too much eggnog? lol!

7. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Yes, Tom I have a little too much eggnog bud! Sorry about the reply post! Trying to spend time with my famlies. Are u going to wekiva soon?

8. tom_in_orl

I am up in Georgia visiting the parents for xmas. I am posting from the room on the bottom left. ;D

[​IMG]

I will be back the 28th. I figure I have 5 days off and I want to get in a few days of fishing. Probably on ML. Do you want to do a day on the Wekiva too?

9. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Yeah! That'll be great, wekiva fishing or mosquito lagoon, either way! I haven't been in the goon' for awhile. I need out my gheenoe in the saltwater and catch some
    big trout or reds! Wekiva will be great too!.

Nice place up in georgia! Did u put your gheenoe in georgia? Where at? Did u bring your oldie 13ft gheenoe instead your gheenoe classic? Nice place on the water!

My grandparents is in the mountains like 5 mins from lake nottely.

I wish their place is on the water!

Awesome!

10. tom_in_orl

I did not bring my noe. Focusing on spending time with my kids and doing a little work on the computer for my job. :-[

11. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

tanner bring this to the next east coast rally

12. captnron

captnron Guest

Where in GA?  Wish I was Blairsville now.

13. tom_in_orl

I am on Lake Sinclair. 30 miles north of Macon, GA.

This place actually has a lot to do with me getting involved in the Gheenoe community. My parents bought the land, house and boats as a package. There was an old Gheenoe 13' lowsider that came with it. I inherited the Gheenoe when my parents did not use it for a couple of years. I took it back to Florida and fished the crap out of it. After a couple of years of quality fishing and camping I started researching Gheenoe on the Internet. I found the Custom Gheenoe forum and a couple of months later I was fishing from a new Classic and having even more fun.

14. Shinerkiller

Shinerkiller Well-Known Member

Is there a jack plate on da house boat?

15. inboardgheenoeguy

inboardgheenoeguy Well-Known Member

;DyeS THATS A TOMC JACK PLATE ! HE JUST BOUGHT THAT HOUSE BOAT AS HIS NEW SHOP ;D

16. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

I wish I'm in blairsville, Ga. Go out look for deer at old blue ridge highway and go to meeks park to sneak in for fly fishing! Go to fleamarket for applewood trout! Soo good! Lake Nottely is soooooo low for the winter! Because of the dam but no plm for a gheenoe!