Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the name of cool roadside hotdog place on US-1? Somewhere between Titusville and Melbourne if I recall. Drive past it a few weeks ago while driving to Vero on scenic route. Have to pick up a part for fellow microskiffer in Cocoa and want to hit it up. Can’t remember the name or exact town.

· Registered
1,194 Posts
I must be missing something here. I eat hotdogs with burgers at cookouts. NOLA lucky dogs at times. Sometimes I hit the roller grill at Stripes when you can get two .99 or 2 dogs, chips, large drink for $1.99.

However, I’ve never considered seeking a hotdog out and I consider myself a hotdog guy...maybe a regional thing?

· Registered
1,194 Posts
Obviously I need to step my MORK game up!

· Registered
1,688 Posts
I must be missing something here. I eat hotdogs with burgers at cookouts. NOLA lucky dogs at times. Sometimes I hit the roller grill at Stripes when you can get two .99 or 2 dogs, chips, large drink for $1.99.

However, I’ve never considered seeking a hotdog out and I consider myself a hotdog guy...maybe a regional thing?
You just haven't had a really great dog,........... yet!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.