Hobie Power Skiff for sale

Discussion in 'Microskiffs For Sale' started by pauliedog1, Dec 5, 2017.

1. pauliedog1

pauliedog1 I Love microskiff.com!

$4,000
    Hobie Power Skiff, 13', 1989 hull. These boats have a cult following. Comes with 2015 20hp Mercury tiller- motor warranty transferable, good until March 2018. This is a great bay boat, excellent fishing platform. Comes with brand new 2016 Garmin Striker 4dv (down view) sonar already installed, seat cushion and helm station cover, automatic bilge pump installed, new battery, portable gas tank, anchor and line, and Shallow Water Solutions tiller extension handle with engine kill switch. Comes with a 1993 Magic Tilt trailer with bearing buddies and two spare tires- super easy to launch this boat solo. Light enough to tow with a smaller SUV or car. Have title, and transferable registrations for both boat and trailer. I still have the small center console, steering wheel, steering cable and controls that were original to this boat if you wish to re-install it. I can throw in a 1994 25 hp Mercury that is ready for remote steering, but this 1994 engine needs a rebuild (poor compression). I prefer the tiller as it allows me to drive the boat standing up, and to scout for fish. The new 4 stroke 2015 Mercury is super quiet, and sips gas. This boat is a fly fisherman's dream- but also makes a great boat for fluking the bays and channels. This is a turn key boat- buy it and go fishing the same day. The engine is only two and a half seasons old, it was winterized by marina owner after 1st and 2nd season, and licensed mechanic spring "make ready" was performed in March of 2016 and March 2017. I have service records. Will not separate boat and motor. Oh, but one drawback for all you Southern boys: located in NYC.

Attached Files:

2. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

contact info?

3. pauliedog1

Whoops! Thank you for pointing that out.

Please PM with interest and I will respond with my personal email.

thanks

4. pauliedog1

BTW- that tiller extension handle is killer, if I was not moving on to a different boat there is no reason I would not keep it- great stuff.

5. pauliedog1

Thank you