Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall I'm from tennessee and looking in to a new fishing style. I currently fish from a jackson kilroy dt kayak but looking at a few skiffs. I'm going Friday to the towee factory to talk with them about a new boat. Does anyone have any pros and cons between them and a gheenoe lt 25 or 16 super. I will be fishing mainly in rivers and lakes but plan to do a few trips a year down to the Gulf Coast. Thanks for any reply.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome ...new here too...I had a Gee 16 several years back...9.9 honda which was plenty ..fun boat.....now have a Towee Rivermaster Calusa, 20 suzuki...and opt rowing frame...far better quality boat IMO...much more stable, more freeboard, roomier than the Gee...safer I feel .. ....Rivers , lakes, skinnies... love it...deluxe pro trailer, too...follow on Instagram towee_boats

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Carey - I just joined the group to learn more about multi-purpose skiffs. Looking at a Towee Calusa and was wondering if you have a jack plate for your motor, and what kind of anchor system you use on yours.

Welcome ...new here too...I had a Gee 16 several years back...9.9 honda which was plenty ..fun boat.....now have a Towee Rivermaster Calusa, 20 suzuki...and opt rowing frame...far better quality boat IMO...much more stable, more freeboard, roomier than the Gee...safer I feel .. ....Rivers , lakes, skinnies... love it...deluxe pro trailer, too...follow on Instagram towee_boats[/QU

1 - 6 of 6 Posts