SOLD/EXPIRED Hewes Bonefisher 17 for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jcarbajal001, Sep 17, 2012.

1. jcarbajal001

jcarbajal001 I Love microskiff.com!

I am currently selling my 1977 Hewes Bonefisher 17’. This boat is powered by 2008 Yamaha 90hp two stroke with only 150hrs on engine. This boat is turnkey and ready to fish. Hull was fully restored and rerigged with all new parts, accessories, and pumps 8 months ago. Custom made Polling Platform only 5 months old. 2 brand new batteries just changed last week. Includes Garmin 521s with florida southeast bluvisiong2 chip. Also included are two 12v motorguide wireless trolling motors with two remotes. One is repaired by shallow water customs and fully functional. And other has onlybeen used three times. Boat has 32 gallon gas tank, lenco trim tabs, Flats jack Jackplate, dig in Anchor System, seastar hydraulic steering, 20ft Biscayne push pole,  30 gallon livewell in front console seat, beautiful led lighting for nav and and cockpit, and plenty of storage for gear and 6 rod under gunell rod holders. Trailer is a 1993 Roals Axle trailer and has been maintenanced regularly with brand new hub bearings, tires, and wiring system and lights. I have plenty invested in this boat but need the money and am selling for great price.12,000 obo

Call me or email me for pictures or questions. jcarbajal001@gmail.com
    (305)879-4259
    [​IMG]

2. Pmn000

Pmn000 I Love microskiff.com!

Holy god that is a beauty. What kind of trades are you looking for?

3. jcarbajal001

Something smaller/Skinnier. I am looking for a technical polling skiff that I can pole in 6-8".

4. ugaflats

ugaflats Well-Known Member

5. jcarbajal001

Have a boat lined up and really need to sell!! The engine is brand new with only 150hrs. These engines are hard to come across and go for about 6k. Everything in this boat is new purchased for rebuild which was finished in January 2012. Will give boat for 10,500.00

6. jcarbajal001

Willing to sell hull and motor seperately. If anyone is interested make me an offer. Boat, trailer, and engine lowered to 10,000.00.

7. jcarbajal001

Bump!! Make an offer!!

8. roob76

roob76 Well-Known Member

Just be patient. that boat is worth every penny of what you are asking! The market is tough right now.

I would just hold out for a trade if i didn't get my cash asking price.

9. jcarbajal001

Yea RippinLippnMiami, tough crowd! Lol. Ive gotten so bogus offers 7k for everything, plenty of those. Love this boat too much to let her go for that. Rather Keep her. Have gotten great offers on engine alone. Thats an easy sell. Anyone still interested make me an offer obviously over 7k

10. lance_d

lance_d I Love microskiff.com!

I sell a lot of boats ! Nothing is selling right now , I have a dolphin on micro that won't fit in my garage it's a pain in the ass to go get it and use it , bunch of stupid offers , the dam hull is 30 k with nothing on it , things will pick up after they see what real prices are after the boat show ! Boat looks good , most of micro are young kids ,

11. HighsiderSFL

HighsiderSFL I Love microskiff.com!

hello,
    I have 6 grand cash right now for this boat witch is a very generious for what you have. Please contact me asap if you are interestedd

12. ronnielay

ronnielay Well-Known Member

Just Curious, what Dolphin do you have that is worth 30K?

That is one Nice Hewes!

13. jcarbajal001

This boat is ready to go!! Fished flamingo with her and ran from flamingo to Islamorada for lunch today. All offers accepted. Contact me for info or to see her in person. I will also consider trades for technical polling skiff.

14. jcarbajal001

Hull and trailer sold. Selling engine with many extras and everything needed to have a really nice 90hp two stroke setup. Lots of pics http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/3337024399.htm...

I am selling my 2008 Yamaha 90hp two stroke. Trim and tilt electric start and even comes with all rigging needed, steering, and digital gauges, control, ignition, etc.This engine is in perfect condition and with very low use and hours!. All maintenances have been performed regularly and up to date. Motor runs like a dream. All compression 120. I have done all preventative maintenance care at Eric Outboard which is my local Certified Yamaha dealer. I purchased this engine 6 months ago with all the rigging brand new but have moved on to another boat, Included in the sale are all the components for the engine and steering included. The steering wheel with the hydraulic sea star steering, Yamaha Wiring Harness and Teleflex shifting cables also included, and Yamaha ignition!! This is a heck of a deal!! Call me or text if you have any questions 305-772-6258 Alex
    Yamaha 704 Standard Single Binnacle Control
    Yamaha Digital Tach/Multifunction gauge. The easy-to-read LCD digital readout displays: - Engine RPM - Trim angle - Oil level - Warning lamps - Overheat warning lamp - Hour meter for trip (resettable) and total operating hours:
    Yamaha Speed / Fuel Combo Digital Multifunction Gauge. The easy-to-read LCD digital readout displays fuel, speed, voltage, Time, and engine hours
    Yamaha Wiring Harness and Teleflex shifting cables also included.