Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few shots of my new Salt Marsh Heron 18. I gave lots of thought to which skiff I would build to complement my offshore charter operation and after lots of looking, testing, riding, and comparing, I landed on this beauty and could not be more satisfied. You've heard it time and time again but it bears repeating. Mel, Rose, Rory, and Erin are world class people and boat builders and the entire experience was great. The finished product speaks for itself. I am beyond satisfied.

Attachments

·
I Love Skinny Water
5,145 Posts
That's a pretty boat. What color is it and did the shoes come with it

Reactions: nautilott

·
Registered
361 Posts
Beautiful skiff Edge! I saw your skiff on the assembly line when I was at the shop last month.

We’re the side bunks standard on your Continental trailer?

Reactions: nautilott

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Beautiful skiff Edge! I saw your skiff on the assembly line when I was at the shop last month.

We’re the side bunks standard on your Continental trailer?
I had basically every upgrade you can do to that trailer built on. This trailer is a custom fit version of one of Continental's smaller skiff trailers built to fit the Heron 18. I just added all the extras like stainless hardware, side bunks with starboard and seadek, swing tongue, mag wheels and spare wheel with pre-assembled hub etc.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts