Heres your sign

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tom_in_orl, Aug 14, 2007.

1. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

I was on Lee Road in Orlando today and I came up next to a guy pulling a knock off 12 - 14 foot Carolina skiff with a beautiful brand new looking new 4 stroke 25 HP Tohatsu. I heard bad things coming from the trailer's axle. It sounded like there may have been 1 or 2 bearings left and a whole lot of metal pieces floating around in there. Every time the tire went around it was a wack wack sound with some grinding mixed in.

I pulled up next to the guy at the light and told him that his axle sound really bad and he should probably check it but he just said thanks, looked back to check if the boat was still there and drove off :-?

As the saying goes, "Here's your sign"

2. captnron

captnron Guest

Some people. [smiley=eek.gif] At lest you tried [smiley=frustrate2.gif] [smiley=frustrate2.gif]

3. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

I was driving South on I-75 when I see a mast hanging off the side of a sail boat traveling about 75 mphs. I pull up next to the guy, turn my interior light on and start pointing to the boat he is pulling. The guy just waves at me and keeps going. I was like, ok, I will try it again and maybe he will get the message and pull over. Nope, he just looked at me again and kept up the 75 mph! Well, ,I got off long before he did, but I know parts of that mast is still laying on the side of 75 south of Bonita Beach exit! Gonna be Dumn, Gotta be tough!
    Weedy