Help!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tailchaser, Jun 28, 2008.

1. tailchaser

tailchaser Well-Known Member

I've just started playing golf again, to spend some more time with my dad.
    After about 6 years in my parents shed, the shafts and grips of my clubs have been chewed on by rats :'(.. The grips are not a big deal, but the graphite shafts are not worth replacing on a set of clubs that were $250 new, ten years ago.
    If anyone has a decent set of clubs they'd be willing to part with, please let me know. Although I don't have a lot of money to spend right now (definately not enough for a new set), I would be willing to pay for them..
    Thanks to anybody that can help out..
    Please PM me, or call me at 321-508-6154
    Thanks Again
    Jim S.

2. redgheenoe

redgheenoe Well-Known Member

See if you have a "play it again" sports in your area. People sell their used items there. You can find a set at a decent price.

3. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

If you were over here on the sw coast, I have a set I would GIVE ya. I have few graphite drivers and an older set of clubs, leather bag, and hand cart! If you are ever down here in the Ft.Myers area, there yours! They are older, but free!
    Weedy

4. Windsplitter

Windsplitter Well-Known Member

Try this link, it dont cost nutin.... http://www.ibogleif.dk/spil/flashspil/minigolf/minigolf.swf

5. tailchaser

tailchaser Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer weedy, actually I have family that live on the peace river just east of punta gorda. The next time that i'm there i'll get in touch with you. Maybe we can even work in a fishing trip.