Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lenco does not offer the single plug and play control pad anymore.I would rather not change my whole system if someone has one they would be willing to part with. Thanks. Gar 954 695 1284

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just make sure it’s the correct one. If you do not have the indicator model you can not replace it with that one. Same thing applies other way around. They are hard to find and discontinued according to Lenco. Check low traffic marine places, they might have leftovers.
Good luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just make sure it’s the correct one. If you do not have the indicator model you can not replace it with that one. Same thing applies other way around. They are hard to find and discontinued according to Lenco. Check low traffic marine places, they might have leftovers.
Good luck.
Thanks guys. The one for sale on this site is the wrong model. I need the discontinued model that has one small cable going into the back.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
If the basic control box is needed, you can make your own from 12volt relays. I have posted here and included a diagram awhile back. I will look for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts