Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, new member here. I am always tinkering with little boats, bringing them back from the grave and setting them free on the water again. I have a new little boat that I’m about to begin working on but I can’t find any information on it. I posted in the general questions section first thing this morning but haven’t had any response on where to properly post to try and get help to ID the boat. If someone could kindly point me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
i know you are new like me and may not be able to post links yet but if you could somehow post a photo that would help a lot. i think its a three post limit on links so you should be clear to post pics if you respond to this

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,066 Posts
You got to put a picture on here. The serial # should be on the transom beside the motor or somewhere else

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just wanted to check and see where the best place was to make a post first. I’ll put a couple pics up....I deleted pic with HIN on it but the last 2 digits so it to be an ‘82 model

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
According to the registration it is a Falcon boat but I can’t find anything on google about it...1982 model and is 14’ long

·
Brandon, FL
10,934 Posts
You know its name. What are you trying to find?

It is made from a chopper gun and polyester resin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I’m familiar how it’s built just anything about the company or anything. Just registration says Falcon and it was last registered in Florida. Just wondering if anyone has seen any similar like it...most like it around here in Arkansas are 16-18 ft where this is only 14’

1 - 8 of 8 Posts