SOLD/EXPIRED Hells Bay Whipray for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Er-Leigh_Bird, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Er-Leigh_Bird

Er-Leigh_Bird I Love microskiff.com!

Hells Bay 17’8” Whipray with 60hp Mercury 4-stroke, both ’02. Motor has 247 hours on it. 24v Motorguide Great White trolling motor, rigged by Hells Bay to be completely removable, leaving only a small disk on the deck. 4 batteries, 2 cranking and 2 deep cycle, rigged to be easily removed when lighter weight needed. Garmin GPSmap 441s fishfinder/GPS, about 1 year old. The hull is in very good shape. Deck is, too. No gelcoat dings or cracks that I can find. The cowling on the motor is faded, but the motor runs very well and looks good otherwise. Everything on the boat works and she is ready to fish. Gas tank was replaced by Hells Bay a few years back, because of a leak, but no other work has been done, or needed, on the hull. I’m the original owner and all rigging was done by Hells Bay when I had the boat built. It’s been a great boat, but I don’t fish so shallow up here in St Augustine anymore, so I bought a 17 Maverick Master Angler, better suited to the way I fish now.
    Asking 20k OBO. For pictures, email me.
    Rob
    Bucktale@bellsouth.net
    904-540-7482 (prefer email, though)

2. tylerhawes

tylerhawes I Love microskiff.com!

Is the 17'8" Whipray what Hell's Bay calls the Professional now?

3. Er-Leigh_Bird

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that. I haven't looked at their newer boats recently.

4. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Yes, but this one is weighs less. Thanks for the pictures. Very nice clean skiff that will be gone soon.

5. tylerhawes

tylerhawes I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks for the answer. Good looking ride!

6. Er-Leigh_Bird

It's quite astounding the number of people asking for pictures. This forum must have a huge following. Thanks, everyone.
    Rob

7. Er-Leigh_Bird

Sold in less than 24 hrs! Thanks for all the interest.
    Rob