Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Oliver White from Abaco Lodge in the Bahamas.

I have a fleet of Hell's Bay's and we are upgrading at the end of the season. These skiffs are available in July. Testing the water and looking to get thesepresold.

These are all lodge edition skiffs - they have been fished, and hard -averaging 200 days a season. However, they are incredibly maintained. But they do show use and wear, scratches and dings and are far from perfect. They are guide boats and there is no hiding it.

All of them are tillers, with coffin boxes, lean bar, jackplates and trim tabs, stainless props. Trailers are all Ramlin but they all need a tune up.

Here's what I have-

2009 Waterman 18 with tunnel hull, blue, all with 50HP Suzuki's (4 of these) - have an epoxy coating on the bottom that makes them bomber and adds less than 25 pounds -done by Hell's Bay.
2010 Waterman 18 no tunnel, blue, 50HP 2 stroke Yama
2012 Waterman 18 no tunnel, white, 50HP Suzuki -coffin box on this one is YETI 75
2011 Professional 17.8 with a 60HP E-tec, blue

These are all located in the Bahamas with Duty paid if that appeals to anyone.

Our season goes strong until July, so they won't be available until then. You are welcome to come to the lodge and take them out for a spin. I'll even give anyone who wants to demo a place to stay for one night.

I'm looking to get $25k for each and I'll pay to ship them to Miami or West Palm.

Pics here -https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m9bs0an5wj3s4ar/AABpb1ba2UlCdhdTmX8wkax9a?dl=0

email is best [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts