SOLD/EXPIRED Hells Bay Skiff $12900

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by FlatsMaster6750, Oct 30, 2014.

1. FlatsMaster6750

FlatsMaster6750 I Love microskiff.com!

For sale 2010 Hells Bay Skate. It has a 3 Year Warranty/New 2014 Suzuki 15 Fuel Injected Lean Burn motor that sips fuel. I have all reciepts for Motor and warranty. It has a bow mounted BluePoint Powder Coated 6 Gal. fuel cell with all new fuel lines and fuel filter that was done at Hells Bay/w reciepts, Hells Bay also re gripped the deck and cockpit after poling platform was relocated and had a couple rigging holes from old motor fixed up. The skiff is in 10/10 condition. It has a Brand New 36" Carbon Marine CF Tiller Extension, New TFO Pushpole that's super light with warranty and reciepts for both, VMarine Pushpole Holster, I also have VMarine Pushpole clips, New Yeti Roadie 20qt Cooler, 6ft Stik It anchor with rope. All safety equipment , 2 new life jackets, new fire extinguisher, new horn, new bow line. New Dri-Dek in both dry storage hatches. The Custom Ram-Lin Trailer is in 10/10 condition as it has never been in the water, you can dry launch and load this skiff without getting the Brand New Goodyear tires wet. I am asking $12900 for this basically brand new Hells Bay Skiff. For pictures go to this link http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/4691809963.html
    Call 386-586-9235 if interested

2. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

I cannot escape this skiff!! Love it!

3. BlaineB

BlaineB I Love microskiff.com!

You bought the boat less than a month ago, why the quick sale?

4. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

I would guess Its a flip for cash.

5. hferrell87

hferrell87 Well-Known Member

Actually saw his boat this morning when I dropped my skiff off for him to work on. It's a bad ass little micro for sure! It's practically brand new and would be the ultimate micro skiff for someone that tends to fish solo a lot. It can handle two people, but they better not be heavy hitters!

6. larryg

larryg I Love microskiff.com!

hasnt this skiff been for sale 3-4 different times within the last two months?

7. FlyFisherK

FlyFisherK Dieu et les Dames

Links been taken down. Did it sell again?

8. FlatsMaster6750

FlatsMaster6750 I Love microskiff.com!

Yes it sold. It was just a boat to fish between projects. Sweet lil skiffs