SOLD/EXPIRED Hell's Bay Marquesa For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by franklin.howell, Dec 18, 2013.

1. franklin.howell

franklin.howell I Love microskiff.com!

2008 Hell's Bay Marquesa (built July of 2007) powered by Yamaha 90 h.p. 2 stroke and Ramlin trailer. This is one of the most customized Marquesa skiffs ever built and is in immaculate condition. The hull is Mattehorn White and the cap is Ice Blue.All cushions have extra hard cell foam and are white with ice blue trim. The rub rail is stainless with a white backing for a very yacht like look.Custom Hell's Bay signature towing eye on the bow stem. The interior of the cockpit is trimmed with aluminum to match the custom Latham racing controls and custom Livorsi gauges (tach, water pressure,engine trim, electric compass). Renzetti aluminum pushpole holders (pushpole not included in sale). The steering helm is a polished wheel with knob from Ungaro Marine similar to those found on Viking yachts. The custom made switch panel has matching white toggle switch boots with polished nuts for the bilge pump, 3 gallon freshwater washdown, livewell pump,airstone,navigation lights,compartment and deck lights.The trim tab switch is also custom from Eddy Marine. 12 volt accessory plug  receptacle. Garmin GPS/Sounder with thru hull transducer and hidden plug in included.The center console itself was built with an almost flat top and has been modified to take up less cockpit space with an underseat cooler .  Custom 2 rod console rod holder is mounted on starboard side. 12 volt electric trolling motor system with dual batteries (trolling motor not included in sale). Console mounted VHF radio. All interior compartments were awlgripped to avoid mildew and the two aft compartments were modified and raised to allow better drainage. The baitwell has a small divider for anchor/wet gear storage. All hatches have gas shocks and lockable hatch pulls. Custom under gunnel rod racks and forward and aft rod tubes. The engine has approx 700 hours and all maintence records (Boat Center Ft. Lauderdale) are included. The prop is a Michigan Wheel Ballistic stainless. The Ram-lin aluminum trailer includes spare tire and holder,walkboard,power winch with custom remote pull for winch.
      This skiff has been garage kept and meticulously maintained and is the finest skiff I have ever owned. I'm selling it because I also have a 16' Whipray Classic and am getting a larger boat for offshore fishing. The original purchase price was over $63,000. I am asking $43000 for this beautiful skiff. Pictures to be posted later today. I can be reached at 954- 646-2757.

2. franklin.howell

Having some photo issues. hope to have up soon.

3. silverking91

silverking91 Well-Known Member

Here's the link to Mitch's 'bragging spot' post with some pictures.

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1382665448

Don't let that stop you from posting more pics of this beautiful skiff!

4. franklin.howell

Thanks. Byfly said he would post photos today.

5. gfish

gfish Well-Known Member

Where did you find that trim tab switch?
    That is a dope setup, glws

6. gfish

gfish Well-Known Member

Do you have a link for that? :D

7. billhempel

billhempel Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

8. grovesnatcher

grovesnatcher Well-Known Member

Wow nice bling on the console, very classy.

9. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

10. franklin.howell

Thank you all for your interest in my skiff. I'm still away and will not be back until Jan 1. It can be viewed in person after that date.

11. billhempel

billhempel Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

12. nrhall

nrhall I Love microskiff.com!

Very nice. Interested. Sending pm

13. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

wow!! thats a panty dropper right there.........I'd live on that ! :D

14. franklin.howell

Took her out fishing last weekend. She is definitely going to be hard to part with. Poled for reds on Sunday and fished in 200' off Key Largo for Sailfish on monday.

15. joeeth

joeeth I am a land locked saltwater fisherman

I don't subscribe to the notion that name brands mean anything. For instance if I buy a shirt from Walmart and a shirt from an expensive "name brand" retailer I will wear the shirt that fits the best.

However, this boat is beautiful no matter what name you put on it. I know very little about boats but I know artwork when I see it.

If I had the extra scratch I would run to your door.

Congratulations on the boat and good luck selling it.

16. mmccull5

mmccull5 Zero Interest

are the trim actuators painted?

17. franklin.howell

Yes they are. Mattehorn White to match the hull.

18. mmccull5

mmccull5 Zero Interest

awesome touch. sweet boat and good luck with the sale.