SOLD/EXPIRED Hells Bay 16 Waterman for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by castawaycustoms, Jan 23, 2012.

1. castawaycustoms

castawaycustoms Well-Known Member

I hate to put her up for sale, but ended up picking up another boat and one of them has to go.  This boat was just redone by Tom Gordon down at Islamarine.  The boat is basically brand new.  It is a 2001 HB, the engine is a 2001 40 Merc, and the trailer is a new custom blacked out Boat Master I had built for the boat. There are to many options to be listed, but here is a link http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1319417139 that shows the rebuild and tells more about the boat.  Asking 23K obo, if anyone has any specific questions about the boat please email me at tyler@castawaycustoms.com. 

2. mulletboy

mulletboy Well-Known Member

20 bucks a month for 1250 months. Thats 25k. Nobody is going to offer you more. I can come get it on Whenever as long as you can wait a couple moths for me to get the 1st months payment saved up. Im good for it.

3. castawaycustoms

Haha very tempting offer. I think I will hold off though. How about a lifetime supply of SWC swag?

4. mulletboy

mulletboy Well-Known Member

done, and I got a hook up at Funyuns too that I will throw in the pot.

5. castawaycustoms

Hey guys listed the boat high a while back because I didn't need to sell it and got some interest but no one really serious. Need to move it here sometime soon so dropping the price down to 20K obo.

6. pdsw60

pdsw60 I Love microskiff.com!

What kind of performance #'s do you get.

7. castawaycustoms

Get about 35 wide open loaded light. With people and gear it runs about 31-32 wide open. Don't know fuel burn numbers, never paid attention to it.

8. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity. What is the dark association? Or is it like fight club?

9. castawaycustoms

Darkside association was just a thing started back in the day by a bunch of the old HB guides and owners. Not really a whole lot to it.

10. darren101579

darren101579 I Love microskiff.com!

11. castawaycustoms

Lots of interest, but no cash in hand yet. Trying not to post it all over and deal with the hassle so just going to leave it on here for now. I can go down to 19K, but that is firm.

12. inshore_power_boat

inshore_power_boat I Love microskiff.com!

Someone needs to buy this boat! Tyler and his wife has a baby Girl on the way, he could use the money to buy a bunch of diapers and cute dresses! Lol

13. castawaycustoms

Price is now at 18K, you won't find a better deal on a HB. Everything has been redone on the boat and need to move her soon.

14. jdm0571

jdm0571 I Love microskiff.com!

Curious if you sold this beauty yet . . . :)