Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don’t fly fish but moved to NOLA from Grand Isle after IDA. Family is back up north so I have weekends free to fish and would like some fishing company as well. Let me know. Could take my boat or yours. If anyone wants to know some good areas in Grand Isle let me know. I fished it a lot. Hopefully they didn’t change too much after the storm. I’m moving back to Minnesota in May. Will be posting my 2013 Skull Island as soon as the site realizes I have met the 20 post minimum to list a boat.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Just moved to the Northshore, Mandeville area. Itching to get out when wind and work allow. Would be great to have a partner on the skiff!
My 29 year old twins now live in Lacombe and Mandeville. Unfortunately, the boy did not inherit the fishing gene, but loves the outdoors and has interned at the Wildlife Refuge there in the past.

Reactions: cbTX

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just moved to the Northshore, Mandeville area. Itching to get out when wind and work allow. Would be great to have a partner on the skiff!
I’m new to the north shore as well. Fly fisherman from Colorado but I know next to nothing about fishing around here, joined this site to learn what kinda boat I need. :) I’d love to go out if you ever want some company!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
If you’re ever over here visiting, give me a shout!
Will do. I know I'll be over in March for sure as my son is getting married.

Reactions: cbTX

·
Registered
A simple old Gheenoe
227 Posts
I’m new to the north shore as well. Fly fisherman from Colorado but I know next to nothing about fishing around here, joined this site to learn what kinda boat I need. :) I’d love to go out if you ever want some company!
Same here! I’ve fly fished all my life but trying to learn saltwater since moving to NOLA. Also boat shopping- good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts