Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Salt Marsh Heron 16
54 Posts
Wanted to introduce myself- especially since I believe I need to get a post on here to reply to classifieds- or maybe I am doing something wrong. My name is Beth and I live in Longboat Key, Florida- year round.I have been happily married for 31 years. I just started fly fishing after my kids all left home (a little over 2 years ago) and am completely hooked.
I don’t have a boat, but am interested in something small that I can handle myself in the bay/canals quiet water. It would mostly just be me alone- but occasionally my brother would join me, and hopefully my husband who will sometimes spin fish. I have kayak fished but would like something a little more- and that is why I browse here for info.
I do A LOT of beach snooking in the spring/summer. I just love it. Find it amazingly therapeutic.
Would love to meet other fly fishers- especially women in my area.
Hi Beth, my name is Mia. I am local to the Sarasota area - year round as well. I currently have a 13' Gheenoe that my dad and I fish out of and am building a Salt Marsh Heron 16 that will be finished at the end of March. I'm always looking for fishing friends and would like to get into fly fishing, but need some help! Don't see a lot of other females on the site so shoot me a message if you'd like to connect and fish together sometime!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts