Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow fisherman, excited about yesterday's delivery of my almost-new EVOx shipped here from TX. This is my first skinny water boat so looking forward to learning a lot from this forum! BTW, boat was transported by Doug Smith who did a terrific job so a big shout out to Doug!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome. That area can experience some wintertime negative low tides that will make you ask where the water went. It’s not just oyster bars it’s lime rock to the surface. One area in Lows Bay is called Hells Half Acre that is all sharp hard stone. I used the ramp at the Barge Canal more when I fished there. I parked in front of the game wardens office.

·
Registered
2021 East Cape Vantage 2022 East Cape Bay 2012 East Cape Caimen. 2016 Towee Calusa pro
418 Posts
Hit me up man. I’m the East Cape Sales Rep. I run a Vantage, a Caimen and soon, a Bay around here.
The EVOX is the one perfect boat for around here.
-Josh

·
Registered
2020 Mitzi 17T
14 Posts
Outstanding fishery just moved from CR back to Aripeka. Take your time moving through any unfamiliar waters until your familiar and maybe run FMT. Snook and redfishing in Citrus is top notch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts