Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Joined a few months ago but didn't have time to really look over or enjoy the site, until now. My father in law turned me onto this site. Just about everything is frozen here so I cant wait for warmer weather and to share and learn from you all!

·
Registered
1979 Banana River Skiff
315 Posts
Thank you! Wow, most people would be wanting to move your way. Its beautiful there! Can I ask what would bring you here?
My girlfriend built a house outside Estes park. We love it there. I’ve been in the keys my whole life and this place is making me resent my fellow man and I’m not a negative person. Keys only has fishing to offer me and with my work schedule I’m lucky to get 1 day a month to fish. Social life is weird for a non alcohol drinker here lol seems like everyone just works to go to the bar. Also overdevelopment and our elected officials here.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My girlfriend built a house outside Estes park. We love it there. I’ve been in the keys my whole life and this place is making me resent my fellow man and I’m not a negative person. Keys only has fishing to offer me and with my work schedule I’m lucky to get 1 day a month to fish. Social life is weird for a non alcohol drinker here lol seems like everyone just works to go to the bar. Also overdevelopment and our elected officials here.
Oh Estes is beautiful as well. I understand what you mean. I am a Colorado Native and believe it has changed here as well but I still love it. I also not do not drink and have found there is always something to do in every season. I am sure you would get a lot more fishing in here!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts