Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally picked up a HDS7 gen 2 with a base map and a Navionics Platinum Plus chip. The Unit came with directions and I have used Lowrance products for years but the chip came with a jump drive ( that when plugged in only says it is ready for use) what is it for? The package has a spot for a CD but no CD should it have come with one? It also has no directions and when I go to the site there is little help. I think I would like the PC app but get lost in the process. I don't want to plug in the chip and lose info. I need some help getting started anyone here willing to help :)

·
I Love microskiff.com!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Brett, It was ready to go earlier know when I connect the Flash my computer says it is unavailable. And what am I looking for in my computer ? LOL

·
I Love microskiff.com!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Loading the PC app is the problem. After some searches it is common and it appears Navionics is not concerned. Anyone here have success loading it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.