Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The H:Skiff is the ultimate boat for water explorers looking for the next step up from a kayak, or the perfect smaller boat to get up onto the flats or further into the mangroves. This boat is light, easy to tow, launches from anywhere, a breeze to clean and maintain, and fits in your garage. It’s a great time on the water for two people my wife and I plus gear is just over 400 Lbs and that’s no problem. Perfect platform for fishing hard to reach spots or spearfish from with effortless entry. Mercury 4stroke 15hp motor is a breeze to maintain and runs great. Tiller steering means no cables to maintain. Sitting on an all aluminum continental trailer and always garage kept this skiff is practically new. This is the easiest boat you can own. Over $13,000 new, less than 30hrs, title in hand.

$10,750
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How many gl tank? Whats your range with the 15? Also, do you pole off that platform?
The tank is 6Gallons. The engine goes 1.35gallon per hour at wide open throttle. Roughly 25 mph. I’m gonna say conservative estimate is 120miles. As far as polling works fine.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
My buddy has one of these. Yesterday I drove beside him in my Mosquito and clocked him doing 28 MPH. then I drove it. Boy was that thing fun!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Again, asking $10,750
Boat, motor, chart plotter/ fish finder, mounted epirb, trailer. All titles in hand. Well maintained and garage kept

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Again, asking $10,750
Boat, motor, chart plotter/ fish finder, mounted epirb, trailer. All titles in hand. Well maintained and garage kept
Base white hull is $5k
Backrest with seat and rod holders $1k
Hull color is $690
Rear platform is $635
Aluminum trailer is $1500
Merc is $2700
That’s $11560 plus tax ($800) and shipping and set up fees.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts