Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Hcraft Hskiff

2879 5
I just purchased one if anyone is interested in hearing about it. They really are awesome little boats. In the last 8 months I’ve owned the “bote rover” “solo skiff” and now this.

so if anyone needs a comparison I can give a lot of insight.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased one if anyone is interested in hearing about it. They really are awesome little boats. In the last 8 months I’ve owned the “bote rover” “solo skiff” and now this.

I would like to know more info on the skiff. really considering on purchasing one. Thanks

· Registered
2 Posts

Man, I’d love to hear about it. I’m seriously thinking of getting one. I usually fish in TX on a much bigger shallow running bay boat but these look like so much fun. I really want something easy to launch and be able to run out by myself for a bit without the hassle of the bigger boat. I’d love to chat with you about yours or hear what you like/dislike as you’ve been using it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.