SOLD/EXPIRED HB Whipray

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by evan_ott@yahoo.com, Apr 23, 2014.

1. evan_ott@yahoo.com

evan_ott@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

Another Hell's Bay owner has gone crazy!!!!!!!!

https://treasure.craigslist.org/boa/4434622685.html

2. erussell

erussell I Love microskiff.com!

Haha, just came here to post this link and ya beat me to it!

3. evan_ott@yahoo.com

evan_ott@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

I think I'm just jealous I cant afford the HBs that have popped up over the last few weeks. I'm going to have to stop posting on here. I think I'm beginning to sound like the MicroSkiff Grinch.

4. Otterdog

Otterdog 2008 Gordon Waterman 16

Both of you keep doing the detective work. I don't even own a boat, but one day it'll happen and it may just be a HB. It will also be because of someone making a post on this site. I follow different sites as well and do exactly the same, posting when appropropriate. I would like to think that maybe someone has found their boat because of people like ourselves.

5. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Looks clean....not so crazy about the teak rails and location of GPS antenna.

6. Pasquali78

Pasquali78 Crushing snaps and fish

[edit]post edited by mod[/edit]

7. linesider_159

linesider_159 I Love microskiff.com!

They aren't ridiculous they are smart. Like you said it will never happen, so why lower their price. They charge a premium and get it, they aren't evil for it, they know how to work the economy.

Spruce, don't go to the dark side!

8. devrep

devrep Well-Known Member

apparently they are good skiffs, hold up well and hold value. More power to them, it's capitalism at it's finest.

9. K3anderson

K3anderson I Love microskiff.com!

Wow.  This guy is probably losing $$ on this restore and his fellow fisherman are shredding him and potential buyers because he owns a certain brand of boat.  It's a weird world we live in these days.

If someone can afford what looks to be a sweet ride and decides to buy it, why does anyone care what they do?

10. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

It may have different perceived values for different people. I dont see why people feel the need to criticize the seller. If someone is willing to buy it at his price then its worth that amount, if not he doesn't sell it. As for the boycott reference that's a fantastic idea. Let's all try and starve a local business to the point they are desperate. Maybe that idea will put some people out of a job while we are at it. Might as well boycott Ferrari's, Bentley's and Mercedes, maybe they will lower their prices to compete with Ford.

Last time I checked HB wasn't the only boat company charging a premium for a quality product.

11. shiprock8

shiprock8 HB Whipray 16

Well said!  x2

By the way, what's wrong with capitalism Bonesmuggler? :eek:

12. Capt.Ron

Capt.Ron I Love microskiff.com!

13. Taterides

Taterides Well-Known Member

Not everyone wants a Kia.

14. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

For all,

These posts of blasting sellers will stop here and now. Anyone caught trashing a for sale post will be permantly banned. Period.

Capt. Jan

15. Creek Runner

Creek Runner Well-Known Member

Amen!

16. robwill54

robwill54 I Love microskiff.com!

That is a beautiful skiff.