Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Hatch Finatic 7 Plus Mid Arbor Clear/Blue. This reel has been lightly used for about 6 months and is in like new condition. No scratches or dings. There is a little black mark under the reel seat as shown in picture but i'm pretty sure it would come off. This is a great reel with a lot of drag range, backing capacity, and sex appeal. This reel has been highly awarded and finished in 1st place in Trident Fly Fishing's 8 wt Fly Reel Challenge and 5th place in Yellow Stone Angler's Ultimate 8 wt Reel Shootout. The reel functions like the day it came out of the box. I want to note that the handle on this reel is just a little tighter than free spinning, as in it spins comfortably when gripped but doesn't free spin with a flick of a finger...but again that is how it came from the factory and is not noticeable when fishing. Comes with reel pouch as shown. No box. Retails for $600.00, asking price $500.00 and open to best offers. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. View attachment 7082 View attachment 7083 View attachment 7084 View attachment 7085 View attachment 7086 View attachment 7087

1 - 3 of 3 Posts