Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Listing for my Dad:

2015 Harry Spear Low Tide Guide with Honda 50hp motor. Located in St Simons Island, GA. Right around 70 hours. Serviced at 60 hours. Everything functions as it should and this is one super boat for getting skinny. Handles bigger water well and is a dry skiff. New cushions (4/20). Comes w Simrad Go7/total scan, Minn Kota 55 lb thrust ipilot, casting platform, lean bar for poling/casting platform and push pole. I’ve personally had this boat w/3 guys and fly gear (1/2 tank of gas) pushing over flooded grass flats in 5-6” of water (w trolling motor and battery removed).
Non-ethanol fuel only, engine flushed after each use,
price is $22,500

Feel free to text or call me at (404) 764-9313 if you have any questions or if I have not addressed anything here.

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
91 Posts
I've never been on one, but dimensions are very comparable to an HB Pro. Is the ride comparable? Any chance the cooler seat is livewell plumbed?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A few items I didn’t mention- comes w life jackets/throw cushions, custom cover, anchor/rope, spare tire... if there is anything else I’ll keep it comin!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never been on one, but dimensions are very comparable to an HB Pro. Is the ride comparable? Any chance the cooler seat is livewell plumbed?
I would say the professional handles bigger water a bit better, and the jump seat is not Livewell plumbed. I dare to say this boat gets skinnier than a pro 😳 but I’m sure that would get me into some kind of trouble. It’s a great technical poling skiff that turns on a dime and really is a pleasure to pole. If I wasn’t already looking for a bigger boat for myself I’d buy it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Awesome boat, owned one for 5 years and loved it. Sold it to a buddy to "keep it in the family" when I moved to a side console to accommodate the family a little better (mine was a tiller with coffin box). Below are the specs for this boat. The draft number may catch your eye. Please note the info below it regarding load when measured. This boat with 2 guys loaded light (for a tailing tide for example) is a 5" draft boat no problem. Will pole where redfish backs are out.

Length 17’10′′
Beam 74′′

Chine Width 49′′
Gunwale Height 14′′
Transom Height 20′′
Draft 7.5′′
(3 adults, full tank of gas, and gear)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Length is a confirmed 17’ 10” per TidalFly. Total overall length is 19’ 4” if you’re trying to fit into a garage (on trailer).
Apologies for any confusion, I’m having dad relay and measure for us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts