Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I Love Skinny Water
7,791 Posts
I’m thankful for my beautiful family, their coming over today, just 24. I’m also glad to be upright
I wish all of you Happy Thanksgiving. Hope your with your family
My grandson has been coming over the night before to help us with the cooking for years. He’s in there now. I’m sitting on my ass till my wife finds something for me to do

·
Registered
632 Posts
Happy thanksgiving to you all.. I started receiving emails last night from my students, 13 of them. I had them from 9th grade up until this past February when I retired. They’re now seniors and for those kids to remember me, their Dean of students and for some their teacher is a true blessing. So not only am I thankful for family, health and friends but am especially thankful that my kids remembered me.
God bless you all.

·
Registered
Gheenoe NMZ
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Happy thanksgiving to you all.. I started receiving emails last night from my students, 13 of them. I had them from 9th grade up until this past February when I retired. They’re now seniors and for those kids to remember me, their Dean of students, for some their teacher is a true blessing. So not only am I thankful for family, health and friends but am especially thankful that my kids remembered me.
God bless you all.
CATTLE DIE KINSMEN DIE. YOU YOURSELF DIES
ONE THING NOW THAT NÉVER DIES,
THE FAME OF A DEAD MANS DEEDS
HAVAMAL 76

fitting verse and the way I focus on my career.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts