SOLD/EXPIRED Grumman Sport Boat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by noeettica, Jun 21, 2010.

1. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

I took the Liberty of pasting this Seconds before poofage "elsewhere"
    Hopefully poster will add back the photos ... Nice looking Boat ...

Original Grumman Aluminum Sport Boat & trailer with a 6 hp Mercury that runs sweet. $1500.00 cash. The hull is perfect with no dents and she has no leaks. A new sportboat hull runs around 2500 bucks and is a bit thinner aluminum.

The boat is a 1987 that has sat a long time, being in the water only a couple times in the past decades! My father in law cannot launch it by himself and has opted to sell it. He even has the original magazine article on the Grumman Sportboat from 1984 with the paper work!

Grumman sport boat in super shape!
    6 hp Mercury with lock and portable fuel tank
    Trailer with lock
    Oars & Oarlocks
    Manual Bilge Pump
    Anchor
    Life vests

See pics below and please pardon the little feet as the kids wanted to check it out too.

Ive got the boat in the Winter Park/Casselberry area and can be reached at frambo@cfl.rr.com for inquiries.

2. poolpilot

poolpilot I Love microskiff.com!

Would like to see the photos

3. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

The owner is working on registration into this forum

I may buy it myself :)

Send me your E-mail address Via PM and I will send you a word document as an attachment that contains the photos ... But you MUST have the latest version of MS Word ...

Dave

4. Canoeman

Canoeman Well-Known Member

Always liked the looks of those boats, but I bet they're tippy.

5. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Dave. When you save the file you take the "X" out of the name (it will read doc instead of docx) then you can view it with older versions.

6. frambo

frambo I Love microskiff.com!

Here is the info on the boat and some pics too. I'd love to have it but we already have a NMZ. It looks like a fun boat and is light!

Original Grumman Aluminum Sport Boat & trailer with a 6 hp Mercury that runs sweet. $1500.00 cash. The hull is perfect with no dents and she has no leaks. A new sportboat hull runs around 2500 bucks and is a bit thinner aluminum.

The boat is a 1987 that has sat a long time, being in the water only a couple times in the past decades! My father in law cannot launch it by himself and has opted to sell it. He even has the original magazine article on the Grumman Sportboat from 1984 with the paper work!

Grumman sport boat in super shape!
    6 hp Mercury with lock and portable fuel tank
    Trailer with lock
    Oars & Oarlocks
    Manual Bilge Pump
    Anchor
    Life vests

See pics below and please pardon the little feet as the kids wanted to check it out too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This boat is located in the Winter Park / Casselberry area. Feel free to contact me at frambo@cfl.rr.com

7. frambo

frambo I Love microskiff.com!

She is sold. A guy drove all the way from Alabama to pick it up! I'm sure he will have a blast in it!