Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I’m trying to sell my aluminum boat that I’ve built out for sight fishing. I am going to be keeping the motor unless I get an offer I can not refuse.
2011 hull
Magic tilt trailer with brand new tires
Custom built front tower and poling platform
Two year old minn Kota co pilot
Risers on the transom (for motors with 20 inch shafts) can be removed for a short shaft
Hydro turf
Super stick push pole
This was my childhood boat and it’s been great to me but it’s just time I move on to something else. It does not leak at all or have any problems. If you don’t believe this boat catches redfish ask for some pics!! It will float and pole in about 4 inches. Anything from a 20-50 hp would push this boat fine. I’ve hit 34 with my 40.
I’m looking to get $4700 obo for everything but the motor
Located on the MS coast
985-778-8859

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bump cool boat, you think this would plane out two guys fly fishing with a 40/30 jet? Thinking of a drift setup like this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump cool boat, you think this would plane out two guys fly fishing with a 40/30 jet? Thinking of a drift setup like this.
It definitely would, it will plane out with 5 people on it with my 40. I have never had more people than that except it may have weighed more the last time I went camping. Loaded down with firewood and gear.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
12v TM I assume? 14" rims on the trailer? How does it pull at highway speeds?
Yes and yes. It pulls great I always pull it at 75 on the interstate pulled it an hour today to fish and the tires are brand new still have the tits on them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts