SOLD/EXPIRED Great project boat for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by msabol, Jan 8, 2011.

1. msabol

msabol I Love microskiff.com!

Well, I need to sell my project boat. I bought this boat last year and had every intention of fixing her up, but to be honest, I find that I don't have the talent/patience to do this. So, if anyone is interested herre she is. It's been sitting in my garage for 6 months, and is very dry right now. The hull is in decent shape, but the interior needs lots of work.

Boat is about 14' long, and appears to be an old Stumpnocker(but there is a slight deadrise)...no title/no VIN # on boat. I brought the boat home in the back of a full size Chevy pick up. $100.00. I live in St. Augustine, call me @ 904-662-4668 if interested.

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

2. msabol

btt....this little jewel is now free to a good home!!!
    If no takers in a week or so, I gotta take her to the dump....this will make someone a good project.

3. floridanative1028

floridanative1028 I Love microskiff.com!

If someone is worried about getting a title for this boat it would be very easy and cheap. No inspection is needed for any homemade boat under 16'.

4. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Put it on freecycle

5. marshman

marshman just try to follow me....i dare ya...

are you in a hurry to get rid of it?? im interested in it, but it will take me about a week (next weekend, more than likely)to get over there....

6. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

This would not be a homebuilt if it already titled and the title would show the manufacturer.

Read the first highlighted area.
    http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1262902247

7. msabol

The boat is still available...if someone really wants it I'l hold it for another week or 2. Just call me and let me know.