Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to circumstances beyond my control I am putting my 16 foot Gordon Waterman up for sale :'( She is equipped with the following:

50 hp TLDI Tohatsu
Stainless prop.
Hydraulic steering
fresh water live well with fast pickup
front casting deck
Latham cantrols
sea dek front and rear
21' stiffy guide push pole
pop-up front cleat
flush forward pole holder
Tibor pole holder
boga grip holder
Ramlin trailer

This boat is less than a year old with very low hours. It has been garage kept the entire time. I am asking $25,000.00 for her and I paid over 26,000.00 for her less than a year ago. PM me for any other details you may need.

·
Opinicus iracibilus
2,505 Posts
wow, what a beautiful rig, thats too bad you have to sell it. Too rich for my blood, plus I'd rather have the 17'8 with a tiller. You may have to wiggle around a little with the price, but this thing shouldn't last long. - eric

G

·
Man ,It is nice as hell !I hope Cap Ron did not see this yet!!! :p
I'll bet he saw it before it the web server finished updating the page cache. ;)
You either have a crystal ball or totally psychic. ;)

Sweet rig and love the color. Sorry for your loss.

Hope things work out but we still need to fish. Hope you don't mind riding on an "older HB" :D

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
Add should have read:

Accepting offer at or above 25k ;D Could of had a small bidding war start.

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,967 Posts
10K in cash and you spot me the rest? ;D :D ;)

She is a beaut... good luck selling her!

G

·
The bank wont let me buy his boat!!!!!! [smiley=frustrate2.gif] [smiley=frustrate2.gif] [smiley=frustrate2.gif] [smiley=frustrate2.gif]

I spend a brand new $23K boat, 11 acres of land in Hillard, Fl and muh 06' F-150 has been upgraded for a lift, bigger tires, bull bar, and a whole 9 yards!

the bank said I have to wait until the first of the year before I can buy a skinny flats skiff! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: gOD! I HATE THE BANK!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts