42 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
10 Posts
They do! If you’re down for paying 30k for a glorified dinghy knock yourself out! You can’t even walk around the console. It’s priceless! He got to scoot around it😂😂😂😂

·
Banned
10 Posts
I got the previous build. Worst experience ever. Except for the hull and cap the quality is a joke. I fixed everything upon delivery. Don’t get me wrong. I love my boat but I way overpaid. Less is more with that rig.
only reason I didn’t get my money back is that I was so excited about getting a boat for 2.5 months. My times valuable and I could get that time back. I got 3 months of epic failure

·
Banned
10 Posts
For some reason he likes to discuss colors at midnight 4 weeks after the start of the build😂😂🤦‍♂️😂. Ummmmn I wanted to discuss colors at the start. He never replied until 4 weeks later during one of their midnight sessions. I posted a pic on Yelp. The install is the best you will ever see.

keep in mind I hate Yelp! They warrant it though

did I mention I did my own invoice 😂😂😂😂.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Interesting though the people you meet. The boys at chittum are by far the coolest cats I have dealt with. I called them to see who does their transport since Shawn dropped the ball and was completely worthless. Except for blowing hot air. Cheers 🥂

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are certainly fired up this morning.. maybe some others will chime in on South Dade so we can have some other opinions.
I ended up going with a Lagoon Skiffs Tail Chaser and it seems to be great so far. About half the cost of a south dade and its alot wider. Im not totally sold on the south dade console either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts