Go Mr. President

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by topnative2, Feb 28, 2017.

1. trailblazerEXT

trailblazerEXT I Love microskiff.com!

After the wearing of the green $$$$ by those Herr-man German-Irish where expending a little wee bit of pee baptizing eyes by urination in a Christian Nation to claim Jesus saves thinking what a unique way for a communism of Christianananlity pedophile mentality ChristHitler league of defamation sex slavers to create an controlled army of GI's on the go for the likes of just another Dalek to control as Putin does.

2. Ben

Ben Active Member

I had to Google Dalek and its helping me connect the dots......

Are you a 5%'er TB?

3. RunningOnEmpty

RunningOnEmpty I Love microskiff.com!

Now were talking about fictional characters from the doctor who show.

4. trailblazerEXT

Didn't see much sense in talking waterproof tinfoil, just an analogy & from the 70's about 10 years prior to stop watching Dr Who, or like the FBI dictates no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country where supposedly in the USA there are no Pee Wee Herr Man's after little green leprechauns to enslave for sex to make money in that Islam tradition Christianity prides itself on.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  5. Ben

Ben Active Member

So the cross and crescent moon are bad, is the star of david ok?

6. trailblazerEXT

Not sure if this is one those you talking to me, but only time will tell if another President on the go has a junior J Edgar G-man dictating no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country while he burns a photocopy of a National Archives receipt for 24 of them while churchstate cops immaculate drug conceptions were about as worthy of Islam & the cross fabricated misnomer conspiracy against the house of the star of David until it steals a paid for headstone & burial plot.

anytide likes this.
  7. Ben

Ben Active Member

Andddddd I'm confused again.......

8. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

you gotta read between the lines maaan...
    :p

9. trailblazerEXT

Must be from that Christian Nation autism of one nation under God where KKK churchstate cops can steal & plunder from a synagogue in a seemingly never ending crusade over almost 60 years of Islams' Christiananality pedophile mentalities that now conspire to steal a burial plot maybe 2 1/2' x 8' that I've never been in yet either.

10. Ben

Ben Active Member

I get the whole middle east Israel land grab power thingy as well as the churchstae drug stuff but the National Archives receipt of 24 through me off. You lost me there.

11. jfboothe

jfboothe I Love microskiff.com!

Um...wow...:confused::confused::confused: I try and not read political stuff on forums. Really come here to read about boats and fishing and stuff, there is enough politics everywhere else. But it was a slow morning at work and I just attempted to read all of this thread. My little brain hurts now trying to decipher a lot of these posts...I think I will go work now...

12. trailblazerEXT

So the churchstate national religion autism of this Christian Nation cognitive dissonance doesn't reason a receipt for goods ?

13. Ben

Ben Active Member

I get the hypocrisy and brain washing but the receipt part is making me feel like Rain Man so yes......

14. trailblazerEXT

How is it the cross & the crescent moon practice thou shalt steal in one nation under God after such a Rain Man barrage of reasoning in protecting & serving such an army of crusading thieving US Constitution arsonists for 24 separate incidents over 3 1/2 years; as if it's ascension to thou shalt kill membership to be so lily brilliant white of the national religion ?

15. trailblazerEXT

How could it be possible so many of the Go Mr President Hollywood Squares comedians team be confused in liberally joking about being cross conditioned way beyond therapy as Islams' Christiananality pedophile mentality thieving US Constitution arsonists buying a stairway to heaven to own a 8' x 2 1/2' burial plot in Israel ?

16. trailblazerEXT

As if yet another immaculate drug conception would actually make this one nation under God today ?

17. Dawhoo

Dawhoo Well-Known Member

Our very own scarlet pimpernel

18. trailblazerEXT

Figure about as close as any would get to the guillotine would be from a Go Mr President Islamic beheading squad following in those footsteps as Rehnquist's immaculate drug trafficking conception Reichquest Daleks since it's just Islam's Christiananality pedophile mentality super ego attempting in federal perjury vain pimp dictating it's one nation under God. The French might want the Statue of Liberty back.........