Go Mr. President

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by topnative2, Feb 28, 2017.

1. trailblazerEXT

trailblazerEXT I Love microskiff.com!

Threaded string thru a needle as all those Star Bellied Sneeches with Stars Upon Thars defecate & urinate Holy churchstate crap from a constant diet as thieving US Constitution arsonists to get paid big bucks to protect & serve a megalomaniacal pyramid scheme in serve the Pope or die as lynching enforcement for that communistic Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality Islamidiotocracy entertainment value.

2. trailblazerEXT

Seems turn of the century churchstate Y2K second coming McCarthyism crusades where Rehnquist's personal 1950's immaculate drug trafficking edict concept made all serve the Pope or die slaves for the bicentennial to Islam regardless of being an American citizen born in Washington, D.C. with no Arab ties other than a mid-1970's churchstate lynching enforcement by super egos more ignorant than Nuremberg Nazis on Capitol Hill in keeping thieving absentee ballot election fixers employed to claim eminent domain over a grave site in Israel.

3. trailblazerEXT

As if Israel has been impressed with Christ's Hitler's of America & how a Christian Nation supreme swastika up Uranus court ruling from way out in their "man is God" space evolves a communism jihad of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality national religion into such cross conditioned super egos where it's Federal Lynching state of hate homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal drug trafficking lynching enforcement attempting to make an American, Washington, D.C. born citizen an Arab terrorist that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount; due to having a gravesite in Israel from some 40 years earlier as a result of having eyes baptized by urinations from KKK churchstate cops in being pulled off the street so one cannot identify thieving US Constitution & other articles arsonists & deducing an early death somehow makes an American Arab to satisfy these Star Bellied Sneeches With Stars Upon Thars churchstate in it's serve the Pope or die megalomaniacal second coming for the turn of the last century certainly sheds light on just how many of these Islamidiotocracy parishioners actually were in on 9/11 as if - if Christianity can't own an Israeli gravesite, then Islam is given rite to by those thieving US Constitution arsonists as deemed by SCOTUS in it's one nation under God with equal justice under law federal perjury propaganda Christiananality pedophile mentality game survival of the fittest fascists .

4. trailblazerEXT

Nearly a hundred more views & guessing somehow missed that incomparable wisdom team of crooks on Capital Hill Islamo-Nazi security where a gravesite in Israel was more threatening than Arab terrorists on USA soil to the lynchomatic jihad for that swastika on top of the Nation's Capitol Fourth Reich crusade economic windfall, which might have been out of reach when Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops attempted lynching of an American D.C. born citizen for being Arab again some 25 years later due to having a gravesite in Israel in baptizing eyes by urination while eating lunch discussing Washington, D.C. sports teams with his father a few hours after those other serve the Pope or die drug trafficking Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops attempted lynching the Washington, D.C. born American citizen for being an Arab while at the FBI, while along visiting the mother's friend at work; where those Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount in question; who were phonetically identified weeks earlier & yet dismissed again by the drug trafficking churchstate as before. Megalomaniacal Churchstate of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities could be more of a master race carrying a master plan out with their survival of the fittest fascists homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal pedophile behaviors as before when they stole US Constitutions to burn so many years ago time & time again.

5. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Ok TbExt. Reading your posts after all this time feels a lot like going to church.........

6. trailblazerEXT

Doubt Israel thinks much of America's super ego national religion churchstate lynching enforcement KKK cops determining where an American citizen with dual citizenship which has a gravesite in Israel is more of a threat to the nation than Arab terrorists on American soil which want to inflict casualties & damages to Israel & the USA. Must just seem to be going thru a rather churchy feeling like those all too dang lily brilliant white propagandists try to maintain.

7. trailblazerEXT

Must be scholarly in that Catholic Church diatribe of "serve the Pope or die" where it takes more than 2 KKK churchstate cops to lynch a Washington, D.C. born American citizen for allegedly being an Arab terrorist just for having a gravesite in Israel, but then with Rehnquist's Reichquest cross crusade of thieving US Constitution arsonists mandatory doctrine to vote & pray in the churchstate supported by an immaculate drug conception edict prior to conception; where America is a waste of time in reasoning with Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities of homicidal sociopsychopathic super ego suicidals.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017 at 8:29 PM
  8. yobata

yobata I Love microskiff.com!

Trump: ...this commission is tasked with the sacred duty of upholding the integrity of the ballot box and the principle of one citizen, one vote... if any state does not want to share this information one has to wonder what they are worried about. And I asked the vice preesident, I asked the commission, what they are worried about, there is something, there always is...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...eases-public-comments-email-addresses-and-all

9. trailblazerEXT

Maybe this Go Mr President will establish a method to fix elections with integrity instead of immaculate drug conceptions to negate stolen absentee voting ballots or murders, but with history of this Christian Nation's burning Bush's fixing 9/11 for Islam the same as Rehnquist fixing elections for thieving US Constitution arsonists & Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality KKK cops fixing ownership of an Americans' gravesite in Israel purchased during Eisenhower's "Never Again" doctrine deeming the Washington, D.C. born an Arab terrorist to be transferred to Islam; going to need more than a lily brilliant white commission of fraud.