Go Mr. President

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by topnative2, Feb 28, 2017.

1. trailblazerEXT

trailblazerEXT I Love microskiff.com!

Trump reveals Israeli intelligence on ISIS laptop bombs & talking to Russia while it seems a special prosecutor, following in that serve the Pope or die oilgarchy hierarchy where J Edgar's dictated no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country where in clearing the burning Bush's 9/11 second coming of Christianity ought to be a premonition to Comey's Russian election fixing inquisition.

2. tgjohnso

tgjohnso Well-Known Member

Has anyone met @trailblazerEXT in person? I genuinely want to meet this guy...

Although he appears superficially on here as a "whack job", you can tell by his thoughts, metaphors, grammar and vocabulary that he's a fairly bright, well-read and articulate dude.

Does he even fish or own a microskiff?

Basically reminds me of this guy:

billy madison.jpg

MooreMiller and mtoddsolomon like this.

3. mtoddsolomon

mtoddsolomon Lip Ripper

Better Call that guy, you'd hate to wind up on his hit list.

tgjohnso likes this.
  4. tgjohnso

tgjohnso Well-Known Member

Haha, I was thinking the same. Right there along with everyone else antagonizing him in this thread.

5. trailblazerEXT

AC 1622 Fly Fisher SE when there's time to get it on the water, otherwise it's just a walk across the street to some freshwater lake fluff chuckin' & duckin' !

makin moves and tgjohnso like this.
  6. GG34

GG34 I Love microskiff.com!

Big words and mumbo jumbo don't make for intelligence. Intelligence is being able to articulate a decent argument that makes sense. He is an idiot.

7. trailblazerEXT

Seems that if for almost 60 years believing one nation under God with equal justice under law makes one an idiot because there's a dominate jihad mass of homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islamic Christiananality pedophile mentalities whilst living in the Federal Lynching state of hate after a supreme swastika up Uranus court bill of attainder for West Nazi Germany Virginia's election fixers; it must be decent without argument. Just like eating Indian food again after years & forgetting going to need tums plus a ride on the porcelain throne......

tgjohnso likes this.
  8. yobata

yobata I Love microskiff.com!

I like Gobi Manchurian! It's Fried cauliflower but tastes like spicy chicken wings...
    [​IMG]

tgjohnso likes this.
  9. Ben

Ben Active Member

I'm ready to go fishing with you TBExt

10. trailblazerEXT

As long as it's not fishing for those thieving US Constitution arsonists that fix elections & their ardent die hard supporting fan base jihad ....

11. trailblazerEXT

Even with sub titles like at a foreign film festival, couldn't tell you if that's what this is or not ? Might as well be fried gobies mixed in with South Beach Mashed potatoes ( cauliflower ) & scallions.

makin moves likes this.
  12. Ben

Ben Active Member

No fishing for those but from your tone isn't that something you want to catch?

13. trailblazerEXT

There's no reason to as it's been reiterated as just federal sin in this Christian Nation far more times than can be remembered.

14. trailblazerEXT

Yet another Go Mr President episode of going to Israel & in finding out Israel didn't get a US President they thought they would in changing that manner Christian Nation America discriminates against Israel just as Israel wouldn't let a Trump helicopter land atop Masada. If it weren't for the past 40 years of why Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities tend to become those comical Star Bellied Sneeches with stars upon thars avoidance-acceptance super ego compulsive obsessive behavior, which has to be more than just a statistical probability of cross conditioned way beyond therapy result as to why it seemed to have disappeared until around 2000 for a second coming with more crooks on Capitol Hill again ensuring one nation under God with equal justice under law is for idiots.

15. trailblazerEXT

Looks like Israel needed Trump landing a helicopter on top of Masada about as much as they needed the burning Bush's landing a nuke atop of Temple Mount for 9/11 courtesy of those drug trafficking Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops serving Arab terrorists that threatened to kill POTUS along with Jerusalem just as their American Islamic Christiananality pedophile mentalities jihad in making one nation under God with equal justice under law the Christian Nation of the second coming.