Go Mr. President

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by topnative2, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Backcountry 16

Backcountry 16 Well-Known Member

Starting to agree with you he's trolling.

2. SomaliPirate

SomaliPirate Well-Known Member

He's either shaolin level troll or he has the theory of everything (ToE) written in chalk on his basement wall. Either way, I'm cheering him on.

UnitedFly and Ben like this.

3. Megalops

Megalops Rex Kwan Do Dojo

Running around the whole town
    Neighbor's yelling at me "You need to slow down!"
    'Going 38, Dan. Chill the hell out
    Mow your damn lawn and sit the hell down!

Im going downtown.

4. trailblazerEXT

trailblazerEXT I Love microskiff.com!

Haven't trolled since fishing the lake across the street for bass with an #8 weight Orvis FulFlex fiberglass fly rod with a heavy lead eye weighted wooly bugger & solving the prolem won't matter til.......

5. Ben

Ben Active Member

Love it! At least you fish so you're alright in my book. Keep casting away, all the fish in the pond have an eye on the flashy lure you're using but it doesn't have a natural presentation.

6. trailblazerEXT

Disco crickets used to be way better than beetle spins different times of the year before grasshopper topwater presentations. Of course there's no way any chalk board could be in any basement around here as it would be underwater, just as there's the burning Bush's self anointing patriot act deityfication fiefdoms KKK churchstate cops attempt to conspire with Arab terrorists to nuke the Temple Mount while the Federal Lynching state of hate still does just that for 9/11.

7. trailblazerEXT

Seem to get a lot of yelling like that, but can't reason out why some 9/11 self anointed deityfication of a holy trinity Catholic patriot act of burning Bush's serving the Pope insuring the church's second coming isn't just KKK churchstate cops jihad mowing down the town.

8. trailblazerEXT

No ToE, but seems the Catholic Cabal dispenses it's own version of Sharia Law like it's dispensing medicine where encountering a room full while trying to eat lunch discussing Washington, D.C. sports & having an attempted eyes being baptized by urination partially averted from wearing glasses while some of the burning Bush's self anointing patriot act deityfication fiefdoms KKK churchstate cops & officials seemed to conspire with Arab terrorists to nuke the Temple Mount while the Federal Lynching state of hate still does just that for 9/11 from immaculate drug trafficking conceptions.

trailblazerEXT

9. Ben

Ben Active Member

Different questions and same answers. Come on Dude!!! Give us some specific details!!!! You sound like the assholes you're bitching about.

10. trailblazerEXT

Bubba, talking specific details about somethings that occurred before the turn of the last century is like trying to reboot a computer, as the government preferring to eradicate evidence or Islam's Sharia use.

11. trailblazerEXT

Just chalk it up to Obama's continuing holy costs ACA Chocolate Train which is a big O'bummer to those opposed to the powers that be for that 9/11 second coming of Christianity from those not so holy trinity burning Bush's self anointed patriot act "man is God" destruction in serving the Pope or die edict.

12. trailblazerEXT

As for this Christian Nation national religion of thieving US Constitution arsonists, nothing ever changes with the crooks on Capitol Hill & all their lackeys; whether it be stolen absentee voting ballots back in the 1970's or Arab terrorists threatening to kill POTUS & nuke the Temple Mount back in the 1990's while still protecting & serving KKK churchstate cops which rely on Baptiseing eyes by urination in that Papal tradition of marking slaves as those Islam traditions of Christiananality pedophile mentalities tend to do.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017 at 7:50 AM
  13. SomaliPirate

SomaliPirate Well-Known Member

Ok, this last one made sense to me. I'm not sure what that says about me.

14. Ben

Ben Active Member

It's the Illuminati dude!!!

15. fjmaverick

fjmaverick Well-Known Member

Damn Trailblazer do you exist outside this thread?

16. trailblazerEXT

Guess you'd have to ask a lifelong fishing friend from up north that stopped by for a day to catch a bass in the lake across the street wearing an oxygen pump while waiting to put on some weight to get a new lung. He hasn't been fishing in about 2 years, but had a Yamamoto curly tail grub on a spinning rod outfit a 3-4lb bucketmouth inhaled !

Might be more of what it says about the GOTC, Fly Fisherman Catholic Nazis & the Federal Lynching state of hate sportsman religious politics ......

SomaliPirate likes this.
  17. Ben

Ben Active Member

The more I read your posts the more cool Punk Rock band names I think of. Fly Fishing Catholic Nazi's is winning so far.......

T Bone and not2shabby like this.
  18. trailblazerEXT

Haven't waited over 15 years to hear some of my old verbal comments converted into someone else's idea of making money along with factions of Islam's Christiananality pedophile mentality national religion jihad......

19. yobata

yobata I Love microskiff.com!

Could you imagine the kind of football team we'd have if we had all Bigfoot on there?!

20. trailblazerEXT

Could be this Go Mr President Bigfoot football team carrying that O'bummer global warming hoax right thru everyone's imaginations where scientists in the news currently saying artic ice which is 2/3 of what it used to be will all be gone in 10 years ? But still par & on course for a government stealing everything just to call it taxation as a variation on Frisbee football........