Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. Catch and release here.

I've got an 11 weight NRX (green finish) that I picked up on eBay. I've never even lawn cast it and, based on the excellent condition, I doubt the original owner used it much either. Anyway, I decided a 10 wt was a better option and would like to unload this one. I've also got a new-in-box SA Mastery Grand Slam WF11F line I'll pitch in to sweeten the pot.

Asking $425 + shipping from 19104.

I will consider trades for a fast 6 wt rod in similar class as the NRX. The 6 wt is for carp and salt so fighting butt and saltwater compatible components are a must. NRX, Helios, Meridian, etc. Let me know what you've got.

001(1).jpg
001(2).jpg
001(3).jpg
001(4).jpg
001(5).jpg
001(6).jpg
001.jpg

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD...

Gavin, if you see this, rest assured I got your payment and will be shipping your rod out on Monday AM. You should be setting hooks on tarpon by next weekend.

for some reason when I reply to you PM or even tried to start one, i get a message saying my message looks like spam and will not be sent.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gavin...sorry again...I still don't have my messaging back. According to admins, I need to make a bunch of random posts in order to get out of spam jail.

For those others who have sent PMs, I can't reply to them because my message sending ability has been disabled. Anyway, Rod is sold to GHarris_5

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, Gavin, I sent an email to the PayPal address explaining the situation, but I guess that didn't get to you yet. Even these posts are being screened by a moderator. The crazy thing was that the first message that gave me the spam error was the one that said: got the payment, rod will ship Monday. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts