Glock 42 More Hotness ;-)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by noeettica, Jan 14, 2014.

1. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Yummy ! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPipbHfhbtM

2. GSSF

GSSF I love my microskiff

I get to finger one of these up when I re-cert for Armorer at the end of this month. Curious to see this new little pistol.

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Glock fan here and I'm sure they will sell but if you're going to limit yourself to 6 rounds (especially .380), why not just go revolver and never worry about a misfire or jam?

S&W makes a sweet little hammerless .38 special that has become my favorite pocket pistol (after a wolf spring upgrade), and they make them in .357 as well.

I'd take 6 rounds of either over a .380, and I'd also take a revolver over SA if they both compare in weight and ammo capacity. If a shell doesn't go "bang" just pull the trigger again.

4. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

Tom if you like the s&w .38 special try the Ruger LCR same gun much nicer grip ;)

5. Recidivists

Recidivists Looking towards the weekend!

Tom. What spring(s) did you replace (power rib, rebound, cylinder) and with what?

6. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

That is a nice choice also, was not available when I bought my S&W.

7. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

It's been a few years since I did mine but looking at the wolff website I believe it was basically the "shooter's pak" for S&W J-Frame found here:

http://www.gunsprings.com/index.cfm?page=items&cID=3&mID=58

8. Recidivists

Recidivists Looking towards the weekend!

9. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

They were very easy to put in and made a world of difference in the shootability of the gun. Mostly with the trigger pull.

10. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

I bought my wife that very same S&W. I like it more than she does. I might take it over and buy her something else. That spring you speak of might be nice too. My primary is a glock 23. I like glocks but I prolly will not buy another one unless they come out with a sub gun in 40cal.

11. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Same boat as you. I sold my 23 a while back and my wife has to pry her S&W out of my hands almost daily.