Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Glasser Wrightwater help!?!!

1817 1
Hey all. Recently sold my Gheenoe LT25 and the wife and I are currently shopping for our first “real” boat. It’s between a Pathfinder 17t (a friend has one and my wife loves running around Mosquito Lagoon in it) and a Glasser Boatworks Wrightwater 16.

Can anyone give me pricing info on the Wrightwater? Even ballpark numbers would be fine. I ran the Dinghy Derby alongside their 12 for most of the day and fell in love, but since I need room for my wife, daughter, and myself we needed bigger than 12’.

Boat will be used for shallow water exploring with the family and inshore/flats fishing by my wife and I. I really want to go with the Glasser but I’m afraid the pricing is crazy since it’s so hard to get pricing info.

Attachments

Wrightwater 16 tiller or Pathfinder 17t side console

• Wrightwater

• Pathfinder

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Had a friend with a Pathfinder late 90’s model maybe 2000. Nothing about it I cared for. My balls still hurt from one trip with 6inch chop. Although it ran shallow. I’m really liking the Glasser, but have seen pictures only. Of course I found my BT in an old black and white advertisement picture back in 05. Went on a test ride and bought an 06.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.