Glass work in the Panhandle

Discussion in 'Florida Gulf Coast' started by texasag07, Feb 13, 2018 at 9:05 AM.

1. texasag07

texasag07 I Love microskiff.com!

I've got some glass I need to get done on my Maverick. Anyone know someone that does good work. Specifically looking for people you have used or directly seen their work. Located in Destin area but don't mind driving a couple hours to get good work done.

2. Heat_PCB

Heat_PCB Active Member

Shoot me a PM...i'll try to dig up the contact # for the fella in PCB. Incredible work. I saw a mitzi he did that had fallen off the trailer, couldn' have found a flaw in it if I tried. He' the only guy folks in town will use.

3. Zika

Zika Forgotten Coaster

Mike's Marine Ways in St. Marks is outstanding. They have done a couple projects for me over the years and always produce excellent results. There are plenty of others in the Big Bend who have had a similar experience. 850-925-5685.

flysalt060 likes this.
  4. Zika

Zika Forgotten Coaster

You're welcome. Mike has done several Mavericks and owned one himself until recently.

As a closer option, you may check in with The Ship's Chandler in Destin. They may have a glass man on staff or they certainly know of one since they are the local MBG dealer.

5. texasag07

texasag07 I Love microskiff.com!

From what I have seen/heard is the shipschandler guys farm everything like glass and aluminum work out and take a decent cut off that, or try to sell you a new boat.

6. Padre

Padre Well-Known Member

I took my boat to Legendary Marine by the Mid-Bay Bridge after Hurricane Harvey, I had scratches all up and down and even a chip about the size of a quarter. And the guy there did a perfect job of fixing everything and matching the color. You can't even tell that it was damaged before. Ask for Mike Albright and tell him Eric sent you.

7. CPurvis

CPurvis Well-Known Member

Who's the guy in PCB? Don't keep it a secret.

8. Panama1one

Panama1one I Love microskiff.com!

I use Paul of Professional Fiberglass in Panama City. Only person I have ever used. 850-747-3866

CPurvis and Heat_PCB like this.
  9. Heat_PCB

Heat_PCB Active Member

Professional Fiberglass and Marine Service
    Paul Flag 850-747-3866

10. CPurvis

Thanks

11. CPurvis

Thankd