SOLD/EXPIRED Gladesmen on CL Not Mine

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hunterbrown, Mar 5, 2015.

1. hunterbrown

hunterbrown I Love microskiff.com!

Looks like a decent boat and a funny read at least. First time I've seen aluminum flotation pods on a fiberglass boat as well as a "battle rail" on a micro skiff.

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/boa/4919244942.html

2. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

What on earth did they do to that boat? Guess with a little glass work all that crap could be easily removed.

3. coconutgroves

coconutgroves Well-Known Member

Hahaha, from the CL ad:

I want to think this is a joke and will end up in the Drake, but somehow deep down I know this is real. Hilarious.

4. el9surf

I didn't even read the listing, just scrolled through the pictures.
    This listing is priceless.

5. You left out the funniest part....

"I have had too much fun in this boat to let it go for an unreasonable offer but with 5 kids now of my own there is no way I can continue to pretend this is a family boat and will probably be going the route of deck boat or something terrible like that in the near future. I already own a minivan so I'm half way down death's door to begin with. Adding a deck boat will in essence complete the figurative castration of the man I once was. Literally I will be getting a vasectomy soon so I've moved on to the acceptance phase of the grieving process.

If you want to own a piece of skiff history give me a call and make me an offer."

Now this guy has actually entered into the acceptance phase...but deffinatly reluctantly!

6. duckman

duckman I Love microskiff.com!

7. duckman

duckman I Love microskiff.com!

Yeah, this boat probably ain't for you.

8. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

I laugh at the floatations pods but in reality, they probably would help with the 25 on the back. Other than that, you could easily strip off the Rambo equipment and have yourself a decent rig..

9. austin_gross18

austin_gross18 I Love microskiff.com!

if you would like to see a pristine gladesmen for sale, shoot me a text at 2398777380

10. Vining

Vining I Love microskiff.com!

Dang, no push pole holders....deal breaker....

11. nsbsurfer15

nsbsurfer15 I Love microskiff.com!

I'm about 99% sure I sold the motor to the seller. Wish I could have that one back.

12. BCPD199

BCPD199 I Love microskiff.com!

Say what you want, as long as you don't contribute to the pussification of America! Definitely one of the better CL ads I've read.

13. el9surf

You would be correct. I don't watch Nascar so I can't appreciate the 3 sticker. Plus I already have a duck boat I can beat the hell out of and a nice skiff that matches my buff ;D

14. lemaymiami

lemaymiami Well-Known Member

After reading the seller's pitch I can only imagine the life that skiff has lived....

15. coconutgroves

coconutgroves Well-Known Member

Even more hilarity:

You just can't make this stuff up.  Laughed my ass off at the "Stiffy push pole holders chewed off by his brothers POS dog."  Loved how he still advertised this.

The "never ever ever garage kept" line is priceless too.  I am saving a copy of this post.