Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 East Cape Gladesmen w/ the following: 2007 15-hp 4-stroke Honda; Poling platform, lenco trim tabs, odyssey battery, and navigation lights. Boat and motor are in excellent shape. Must sell quickly as I am trying to bump up to a larger skiff. 8.5k OBO. Located in Punta Gorda. E-mail for photos. [email protected] (941) 769-0985.

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
My forum skills are limited, and I don't know how to post pics. Tell me how and I'll do it. Thanks.
You can email them to me and I will post them for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I e-mail them to you. Thanks.

I was planning on bumping up to a slightly larger skiff because I live on the east side of Charlotte Harbor and want greater range and to be able to cross the Harbor when there is a breeze.

Then again, the gladesmen is unbeatable when it comes to poling in the skinny backcountry, especially during winter. I've literally pushed the gladesmen across dry bars.

Why can't they make a skiff that does it all?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the interest. I had another dude from Georgia who was interested in the skiff. H told me he was going to drive down the next day to buy it. Then I never heard from him again. It's tough to pull the trigger. I'm looking to order a new boat as well but don't want to make the financial commitment until I can move my current boat. Plus, having had so much success on the gladesmen, I am attached to it and keep questioning my decision to bump up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts